- Business trip to The Netherlands...in February no less! I guess I'll get some snow in my winter season yet.
- Birthday for the youngest of the Roe Clan.
- Sewing Expo! YEAH! (If there was an organic farming expo, I'd probably go to that also!)
- Spring break in Disneyland -- is there any better way than spending time with your children in the land of make believe? I think not!
- Prepping for spring planting. I'm already thinking "how quickly can I pass on our play structure so I can expand the garden and maybe even add a greenhouse?"
I continue to dream about being an organic blueberry farmer...with an organic garden large enough to sustain my family's vegetable needs. Maybe with a few farm animals like chickens (LOVE fresh organic eggs) and a goat. I've always wanted to learn how to make cheese...
Maybe this is something I'll drag one of my sisters to learn with me...or maybe my teenage daughter? Hmmmmm.....
I believe that I am meant to be (back) on a farm...it might only be in my dreams and imagination, but that's where you'll to find me...moving through the garden, picking produce and pruning plants, followed by a few of my feathered "girls"...sitting on the porch, watching the birds at the feeders...going through the hen house gathering up eggs for tomorrow's breakfast or getting them ready to sell at the farmer's market.
(*sigh*) Such a sweet dream... =0)